Administrator: Fabryka Dekoracji
Personal data: all information about an identified or identifiable physical person through one or more specific factors determining the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic,
cultural or social identity of the individual, including the IP number of the device, location data, internet identifier and information collected through cookies and other similar technology.
RODO: Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 7 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC.
What is a cookie?
Cookie files (“cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website to the individual needs of User;
- creating statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
By using cookies in the above-described manner, we do not identify the identity of specific users.
The period of cookie storage:
Our website uses two basic types of cookies:
- “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).
- “Fixed” cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User
Types of cookies:
- Necessary for the operation of websites – necessary for the correct use of the services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring logging in on the Website; remembering previous activities performed as part of a session (eg closing a pop-up window);
- Performance improvement – gathering information about the way visitors use our websites, by providing information on the areas they visit, the time they spend on them, or the problems encountered during the visit;
- Improving functionality – remembering the settings you have chosen, personalizing the website interface, eg in terms of the selected language, font size, etc.
How can I change cookies settings?
The user may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time to obtain information about their placement in his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. Please note that most browsers by default are set to accept the saving of files (cookies) in the terminal device.
Mozilla Firefox Browser – Select the ‘options’ tab in the tools menu and then the ‘privacy’ panel and expand the ‘will use User’s history settings’, detailed description of disabling cookies can be found at
Microsoft Internet Explorer Browser – In the “tools” menu, select the “Internet options” tab, then select the “privacy” tab and in the “settings” area, move the slider to the highest position to block all cookies, detailed description of disabling cookies is located at the address
Google Chrome Browser – In the main menu, click on the “Chrome” icon, select the “settings” tab, and then the “show advanced settings” tab. In the next step, the User should select in the “privacy” section the tab “content settings” and the item “allow data storage locally”, a detailed description of disabling cookies can be found at
Browser Opera- In the upper left-hand corner of the menu, select the ‘settings’ field, and then ‘browsing history’, where the ‘manage cookies’ button will appear, a detailed description of disabling cookies is located at http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
Apple Safari Browser – In the menu, select the “Preferences” field, and then the tab ‘Privacy’, in which there will be numerous options for cookies, a detailed description of disabling cookies is located at http://www.apple.com/pl/privacy/use-of-cookies/.
Mobile devices – The method of managing cookies on mobile devices depends on the model of the mobile device used, therefore it is suggested that the Users read the privacy policies posted on the websites of the manufacturer of their mobile device.
If I block cookies, will this page work correctly?
Changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may restrict access to some functions of the website.
- CONTACT FORM
The administrator provides the opportunity to contact him using electronic contact forms. Using the form requires providing personal data necessary to contact the User.
The user may also provide other data to facilitate contact or service of the query. Providing data marked as mandatory is required in order to receive and service the request, and failure to do so results is a lack of possibility to use it. Providing other data is voluntary.
Personal data are processed in order to identify the sender and handle his inquiry sent by the shared form – the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to perform the contract for the provision of services (Article 6.1 letter b RODO)
To the extent that personal data are processed on the basis of expressed consent, it may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- CONTACT DETAILS
Contact with the Administrator is possible in writing to the following address:
FABRYKA DEKORACJI ul. Żułowska 8a; 31-436 Kraków
The data administrator has appointed the Data Protection Officer, which can be contacted by e-mail email@example.com in any matter regarding the processing of personal data.